jueves, 23 de agosto de 2007

REASON TO FEEL


I am burning, in the huge side of mi darkness
The empty world it’s surviving to the angry clouds
With a wine flavor in your lips …
I will never imagine that you were two steps in front of me
That’s the reason I am an stranger in my own life….

In my own space, the same one that make me achieve
And in two body’s the stone cold die
My tongue its moving looking for the origin of the skin…
Of your skin, the soft and flexible… there is the real reason to feel…

The skin… the yours, the mine.



Y en cualquier idioma…

Me quemo en el enorme sitio de mis oscuridades
Sobreviven las nubes furiosas en el mundo vacío
Con sabor a vino en tus labios
Nunca imaginé que estuvieras dos pasos en frente a mi
Es por eso que soy un extraño en mi propia vida

En mi espacio, el mismo que me completa
Y en dos cuerpos la roca helada fallece
Mi lengua se estremece en búsqueda del origen de la piel
De tu piel, la suave y flexible… esa es entonces la verdadera razón para sentir

La piel… tuya, mía.

G.F.N.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

im sorta impressed by the changed language someone different inspired you?
lips,skin, feelings., all the ingredients to make an excellent
pie o yeeeeeessssssss!!!!
liked it a lot
never imagine that u were two steps infront of you??
wooooo
interesting keep the good job
hugs and kisses
atte

Hector

Gina farah dijo...

jeje, te llegó tambien en inglés?

eso es muy bueno...
the best pie, i know. thanks of god becouse we can taste...

Anónimo dijo...

thanks god that we can make the pie!!!